Calculix w nowej wersji 2.2
Dodane przez piotr dnia 03.02.2011 19:21
W naszej strefie download pojawiła się nowa odsłona Calculix'a - 2.2, dotąd dostępna tylko dla użytkowników Linuxa. Wśród istotnych zmian należy zauważyć przebudowanie modułu połączeń kontaktowych i rozbudowę liczby elementów. Znaczna ilość zmian dotyczy postprocesora projektu - zarówno poprawiono kwestię obsługi (rozbudowa menu) jak i poprawiono działani kilkunastu funkcji.
W rozszerzeniu news'a pełna lista zmian (angielski).
Rozszerzona zawartość newsa
- For liquid 1D networks the gate valve opening can be solved for (geometric feature)
- 3D computational fluid dynamics calculations reliably work for laminar incompressible flow
- Changed the convergence rules for large-sliding contact (more iterations are allowed if the number of contact spring elements has changed)
- Improved the convergence of the penalty contact
- Improved the linear pressure-overclosure relationship.
- Introduced the parameter ADJUST on the *CONTACT PAIR card
- Removed the option IN-FACE SLIDING on the *CONTACT PAIR card (only large sliding or small sliding as options)
- Liquid channel elements for turbulent flow in open channels
- For 1D-networks and *NODE PRINT: output of the total pressure (gas), the static pressure (liquids) and fluid depth (open channels) by use of PN instead of PT
- For 1D-open channel networks and *NODE FILE: output of fluid depth and the critical depth by use of DEPT and HCRI, respectively
- Default for *EL FILE is GLOBAL=YES
- The target for this version was in general to improve the menu- functionality for post-processing.
- The special keys PAGE_UP and PAGE_DOWN are now used to scan fast through sets. The entities of the previous or next set will be displayed. The type of entity is used as in the last plot or plus command. In other words: If you have displayed the nodes of set1 and you press PAGE_DOWN you will see the nodes of set2 instead of set1 etc.
- The vector-plot option "Viewing->Toggle Vector Plot" will now take immediate effect if a suited entity is already in use.
- This is also true for the "Viewing->Toggle Add Displacement" menu function.
- After "Animate->Dataset Sequence" just one Dataset might be specified before the entity is selected. The animation will then use all Datasets with this name starting from the selected one. A constant spacing between the Dataset is now not longer required.
- The commands qcut, qenq and graph are now included in the menu. But with less functionality.
- Changed commands:
- copy: Nodes and Elements can now be copied together with their results. This is helpfull for calculations which use cyclic symmetry. For example if just a segment of a rotor was calculated but additional sectors with results should be displayed. It can be used in combination or instead of the parameter "NGRAPH" from the ccx keyword *CYCLIC SYMMETRY MODEL
- copy/swep: Existing sets are appended by the new build geometry only on demand. The letter "a" (append) must be the last parameter to request this functionallity. Otherwhise the new geo is appended only to the target set and the set default set "all".
- graph: The first and last dataset can be specified in addition to restrict the range of datasets.
- plot/plus: If "Viewing->Toggle Vector Plot" is active then nodes will be displayed with arrows if the current entity belongs to a vector.
- prnt: Wildcards (*) can be used to search for setnames of a certain expression.
- send: To write result files in darwin format (life evaluation software)
- send: Writes forced displacements normal to element surfaces (the components of the vectors at the node positions can be scaled individually (fac1-3)). This is usefull to define an offset to the geometry. A subsequent calculation with ccx will move the mesh accordingly. After solving the deformed mesh can be written and used as a new mesh. With this procedure geometric variations are possible without manipulating the geometry (morphing).
- send: Single Datasets can now be written in frd format by specifying the dataset-nr. send frd ds
- tra: The command uses now model dimensions and the additional parameter "f" will move the mesh forward (towards the user and towards the clipping plane). When the mesh penetrates the clipping plane the front part of the model will be clipped (same functionality as the menu function "Viewing->Toggle Move-z/Zoom")
- trfm: Transforms vectors of the current dataset from cylindrical to the basic cartesian system. Usefull if vectors (forces etc.) in the input file are specified in a cylindrical system but they should be visualized with the menu option "Viewing->Toggle Vector Plot" Because in this case the data must use the basic cartesian system.
- trfm: The first and last of a range of datasets can be specified. Only the first dataset is regarded if no last dataset is specified. As before the current dataset is selected if no dataset at all is specified.